Monday, June 4, 2007

I'm new!

Hola me amegos (and amegas)! I'm a new eight-year-old blogger! My name is Orlando. I have a mohawk dudes! It's blue, it is awesome! School got out last week and I am very happy! Woohoo! I am going to a wedding, than to my grandparents' house, then to see my uncle and my soon-to-be aunt in July for three whole weeks! I can't wait! When I'm there I will go to camp, for a week!

I enjoy violent video games, non-violent video games, and pretty much all video games! My favorite music artist is Weird Al, he is so awesome! I like watching videos on YouTube, like Charlie the Unicorn. El Fin(for now)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember when I was 8. I think I tried to write a poem, but I never showed it to anyone because I didn't want any criticism.

Hope your summer is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

when you come visit, you have to ask your mother if you can bring your game cube, so we can play lego star wars!

anditron said...

Hey there Orlando. Blue mohawks are awesome. As I also told Emily, your uncle and I might even have blue hair when you visit. Looking forward to hanging out with you again. Especially going to Six Flags and maybe the Lego store. Let us know if you think up anything else you might like to do... like go to the zoo and watch the monkeys or see the penquins. It's free here :D

bradensmom said...

Hey Orlando!
We had a really great time with you last week! Your cousin won't quit talking about you. Just tonight he told me he wanted some "skate shoes" like you and your sister had. Then he decided maybe he had to wait until he was bigger like you before he gets them! I told your sis maybe we can come over in September sometime and spend a long weekend with you. We miss you guys so much! Have fun at your grandparents this summer and I can't wait to keep reading your blogs!

Wendi said...

Orlando -- you are so cool! I love your blog, and I want to read all about your summer and the violent video games you like. Love you, and have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

This is great Orlando! I will enjoy reading this!